9.12.2011

Hi

Hey there, internet world! My name's Emily. This is my first venture into the world of blogging. I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while, but today is the day I finally hunkered down to do it.

So here it goes: This is a blog about food. And not just any food: Good food. (At least I sure hope so.) None of that silly dieting stuff here. Just home-cooked meals that people enjoy eating. (There's nothing wrong with indulging in some yummy desserts once in a while, either. All right - maybe a bit more often than once in a while.)
This is basically going to be a place for me to share recipes I've tried lately. Just a warning: Posting might be a bit irregular since my school year is just starting, but I'll try to update as often as I can.
Good bye and good eating!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment